Thank you for your interest in Quality Welding Service. To learn more about our heavy duty attachments, or to inquire about custom product pricing or dealer discounts, please call us at 1-866-205-1288 (toll free) or submit an online request form. We will then prepare a customized packet of materials for your review.
Quality Welding Service, Inc.
1788 Wildwood Drive Suamico, WI 54173
Toll Free: 1-866-205-1288
Local Phone: 920-434-9167
Monday - Friday 7:00am - 3:30pm CST
- Placing Orders
- Accepted Payment Types
- Secure Online Payments
- Shipping & Delivery
- Equipment Financing
- PLACING ORDERS
- Orders can be submitted online or via phone (if custom features are desired). Orders received before 10:00am Central Standard Time (Monday-Friday) will be processed the same day. Any order placed after 10:00am on Friday or over the weekend will be processed the following Monday, excluding nationally-celebrated holidays.
ACCEPTED PAYMENT TYPES
- We accept VISA, Mastercard, Discover and American Express. Equipment purchases and shipping charges will appear as 'QUALITY WELDING SERVICE' on your credit card statement.
Money Order and Cashiers Check payments will ship the followig day of receiving payment.
Personal and Business Check payments will ship when check clears (typically 5 business days).
SECURE ONLINE PAYMENTS
- You can order online with QWS with confidence. We have partnered with Authorize.Net, a leading payment gateway since 1996, to accept credit cards and electronic payments safely and securely for our customers.The Authorize.Net Payment Gateway manages the complex routing of sensitive customer information through the electronic check and credit card processing networks. The company adheres to strict industry standards for payment processing, including
- 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
- Industry leading encryption hardware and software methods and security protocols to protect customer information.
- Compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- UPS is our primary shipping partner. For items that exceed the UPS weight limit, we use a common carrier.
- Please note that the total shipping weight will include the product, as well as packaging materials and pallet (if required). To view estimated weights, please refer to the 'Additional Information' tab on each product page.
- To eliminate shipping charges altogether, you can pick up your order at our office in Suamico, WI during regular business hours (Mon-Fri 7:00am - 3:30pm CST). Please call us if you need directions to our facility.
For items shipped via UPS, a flat rate per product will be added to your order. All UPS rates apply to ground deliveries within the continental US only. If you need an item shipped express, please call us toll-free at 1-866-205-1288 during regular business hours. (Please note -- we currently do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii or international destinations.)
Common Carrier/Truck Shipments
Items that exceed the UPS weight limit must be shipped via common carrier. Items are delivered by the carrier of our choice unless otherwise specified by the customer. Our policy is to compare delivery rates and services for the lowest cost and best service, based on the size and destination of your order.
Rates will vary, and are determined by the total product weight, shipping material weight and destination.
Most orders are delivered within 4 business days from the time of pick up, and require customer inspection before acceptance. If you suspect the contents are damaged in any way, please call us at 1-866-205-1288 before accepting the shipment.
- We offer equipment financing through Crest Capital, a trusted partner. To obtain a quote via email, please use this link Online Financing Quote. The application process is fast and easy with financing options emailed to you within minutes.