Shipping & Delivery
We ship from our manufacturing facility located in Suamico, Wisconsin.
Rates will vary, and are determined by the total product weight, shipping material weight and destination. To view estimated weights, please refer to the 'Additional Information' tab on each product page or contact us for a shipping quote.
If your order is being sent by a trackable service, we will notify you via email or phone with the tracking number and estimated arrival date.
- We ship on regular business days (Monday - Friday, excluding national holidays.)
- We currently ship to any state within the continental United States.
- UPS is our primary shipping partner. For items that exceed the UPS weight limit, we use Conway Freight as our common carrier. Please note that the total shipping weight will include the product, as well as packaging materials and pallet (if required) and all shipments must be delivered to a commercial address with unloading capabilities.
- All UPS rates apply to ground deliveries within the continental US only. If you need an item shipped express, please call us toll-free at 1-866-205-1288 during regular business hours. (Please note: we currently do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii or international destinations.)
- Most orders are delivered within 4 business days from the time of pick up, and require customer inspection before acceptance. If you suspect the contents are damaged in any way, please call us at 1-866-205-1288 before accepting the shipment.
- To eliminate shipping charges altogether, you can pick up your order at our office in Suamico, WI during regular business hours (Mon-Fri 7:00am - 3:30pm CST). Please call 920.434.9167 if you need directions to our facility.